Monday, May 30, 2011

Wal*Mart 05/29/2011

All this for $0.49 :0
7 bags of Carefree Pantyliners, 1 container of Similac, 2 Crunch bars, 2 fly swatters, 9 trial size Pert shampoos, 12 sticky tape for bugs, 4 Suavitel, 3 Reach floss(only 2 are shown), and 1 box of Fixodent.

Ok so all the Carefree were FREE because of the free carefree coupons, the Fly tape is $.98 and i had a $1 off coupon for each one making all 12 of the FREE with $-0.02 overage for each one (total $.24 overage), the Fly swatters are also $.98 and I used a $1.00 off coupon making each FREE with $-.02 overage (total $.4 overage), the Suavitel is $.97 and i had a $.50 off coupon making each $.37 (total $1.48), the Pert shampoos are $.97 each and i had a $1.00 coupon for each one making it all FREE with $-.03 overage for each (total $.27 overage), the Similac is $3.84 and i had a $5.00 off coupon making it FREE with $-1.16 overage, now for the 3 floss' I had 2 different coupons, 1 was $1 off any 1 reach product, the floss was $.88 so it was FREE with $-.12 overage, and the other coupon i had was $2.50 off 2 so for 2 floss' it would be $1.76 so I got the other 2 floss FREE with $-.74 overage, and last but not least the Fixodent is $3.47 and i had a $3.00 off coupon so i paid $.47 fpr the fixodent :)
My Total Savings: $47.29

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Do I Begin?

Houston, TX, United States
Well, my name is Frances Marie. I'm 21 yrs old and I was born and raised in the great state of Texas. I began couponing originally when i had my first son in 2008, his god mother told me about it so i started. Back then it was a hobby and I did it every so often. But, I will admit since "Extreme Couponing" has aired it has reminded me that i need to get back to it. So i have, now i will not say that I am an extremest, however I do love my coupons & I try not to leave home w/o my binder :)