Monday, May 30, 2011

Its Been A While ... I Know :) ..(Target) 05/30/2011

 
All this for$4.50 :)
(12 Bags of Tide Stain Release, 2 Gillette Body Wash, 4 Gillette Deodorant, & 1 Tide To-Go)
Ok so for the Tide Stain Release I had a coupon for $3.00 off and Target also has a coupon for $1 off (you need 1 Target coupon per item) and the Tide Stain Release is $4 so we got each bag FREE.
The Tide Pen is on sale for $2.94 and we had a $1 off coupon making it $1.94 (i needed it otherwise it would not have been bought)
 The Gillette body wash is $3.49 each I had 2 $2 off coupons so for the 2 it was $2.98, each deodorant was $4.24 but Target had a $1 off coupon making it $12.96 for 4, I had 2 coupons that said if i bought 1 deodorant I would get a body wash FREE so that took $6.98 so both body wash were free, and I also had a BOGO coupon for the deodorant so that took an additional $8.48 off (that's the price for 2 before the Target coupon is applied)
My Total Savings: $70.46 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Do I Begin?

Houston, TX, United States
Well, my name is Frances Marie. I'm 21 yrs old and I was born and raised in the great state of Texas. I began couponing originally when i had my first son in 2008, his god mother told me about it so i started. Back then it was a hobby and I did it every so often. But, I will admit since "Extreme Couponing" has aired it has reminded me that i need to get back to it. So i have, now i will not say that I am an extremest, however I do love my coupons & I try not to leave home w/o my binder :)