Thursday, May 19, 2011

Today Was A GREAT Day To Save :)




All this for $27.46 before Register Rewards & $15.46 after :0

(3 items)
Ok this was my first Walgreens transaction that totaled $7.71 and i recieved $5 in Register rewards so it was really $4.71 :0
How you ask?!
Well the Gillette Pro Glide is on sale for $9.89 and you get $5 in register Rewards, but i had a $4 off coupon making it $$5.89 upfront, the Scott tissue is $5 and i had a $1 off coupon making it $4, i bought the cookies for $.25 because i needed an extra item so i could use my $3 in Register Rewards which gave me the $7.71 total :0
(3 items)
 This was also an individual transaction that totaled before Register rewards $2.33 and after Register Rewards -$.67, i did a separate because it gave me register Rewards, so i didn't want to combine it with any other register Reward transaction, now these are on sale 3/$10 and you get $3 in register Rewards making it 3/$7. However I had a BOGO coupon that was Buy one wash get one free so that took $3.33 off, then i used $3 in Register Rewards, and i also had a $1 off 2 which gave me the total of 2.33 :0
 Alright the last & Final transaction at Walgreens :)
(16 items)
This all totaled ...
wait for it...
wait for it...
$9.31 & i got $4 in Register Rewards making it really $5.31 ... (amazing .. I Know!!!)
Ok so the Bic Comfort 3 razors are at Walgreens for $3.99 and i had 3 $3 off coupons making each of the 3 $.99 each, the twix is on sale for $.39 (no coupon) i got it so i could use me Register Rewards, The Reach toothbrushes were on the clearance aisle for $1.09 and i had 2 $1 off coupons so for each toothbrush it was $.9,  the Gillette deodorant is $4.99 and it is buy one get one half off, the body wash is on sale 3/$10 and you get $3 in register Rewards making it 3/$7 BUT i had a BOGO coupon basically when you buy the deodorant you get the wash FREE so for the wash and deodorant it was $38.34 and with the BOGO coupon it made it $25.00 BUT i also had 4 $2 off one body wash coupons which brought it down to $17 not including the buy one get one 50% off Gillette sale that took an additional $10.84 making the 5 deodorants and the 4 body wash 6.16 :0
Now, you know i couldn't leave Target out!
My total was $73.13 ... but i only spent $8.11 :)
How?!
Well the Airwick  (unit only) is on sale for $4.50 and i had 7 $4 off coupons making each one $.50, the Tide Stain release are $2.99 BUT i had a $3 off coupon as well as a $1 off Target coupon making it FREE (they do not do overage) ...(the shoes were in the basket so they came along with us) The Sure deodorant is on sale for $1.50 and a had 3 $1 off coupons making each one $.50, the Carefree were FREE with the FREE Carefree coupon, The Aquafresh toothpaste is $1.89 each and a had 3 $1 off coupons making each one $.89, the Listerine was on the clearance aisle for $2.44 i had a coupon that said if i bought Listerine and/or Reach floss i will get $2.50 off the Reach Floss is $.89 so for the Floss and mouth wash i paid $.79 and i did this 2 times, last but not least i bought the Old Spice body wash sets which was also on the clearance aisle for $3.40 each so I bought 4 i had 3 BOGO coupons which took 10.20 off so for the wash it was $3.40 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Do I Begin?

Houston, TX, United States
Well, my name is Frances Marie. I'm 21 yrs old and I was born and raised in the great state of Texas. I began couponing originally when i had my first son in 2008, his god mother told me about it so i started. Back then it was a hobby and I did it every so often. But, I will admit since "Extreme Couponing" has aired it has reminded me that i need to get back to it. So i have, now i will not say that I am an extremest, however I do love my coupons & I try not to leave home w/o my binder :)