Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Some Of My Pile :)

This is some of my stock pile. Now everyone has their own reason for having a stock pile, mines is because these are items that we will DEFIANTLY use (i have 2 boys & their dad). The items that i stock up one mostly is hygiene products, laundry detergents, and cleaning supplies. Why? Well, these items have NO expiration date  ... EVER. I mean there is one on toothpaste, but come on whats the likely hood of you no using it by the expiration date? ... exactly. Another reason that i stock up on these items is because they come with the BEST coupons! there are some that are $4 off a $3.50 item, which is great if you go to Wal*Mart because you have Overage!
--Remember when stock piling, if you do it for food arrange you piles in order by dates, or if you do the items i do organize by the one you use most to the ones you use least ... its less of a hassle when your trying to use it :)

1 comment:

Where Do I Begin?

Houston, TX, United States
Well, my name is Frances Marie. I'm 21 yrs old and I was born and raised in the great state of Texas. I began couponing originally when i had my first son in 2008, his god mother told me about it so i started. Back then it was a hobby and I did it every so often. But, I will admit since "Extreme Couponing" has aired it has reminded me that i need to get back to it. So i have, now i will not say that I am an extremest, however I do love my coupons & I try not to leave home w/o my binder :)