Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Walgreens (Mini Trip) 05/17/2011

I SAVED $48.98 :) 
Guess how much i spent?!
$.1 <--- yes a PENNY!!! on all this!
(Oh yeah I had some Chips Ahoy cookies too for $.25)
Ok so the razors are $9.99 each and you buy one get the second 50% off so for 2 its $15 BUT i had a $4 off coupon which made it $11 plus a BOGO coupon so that took $9.99 off so for the 2 it was $1, the care free are $.99 each and i had 2 FREE coupons for up to $1 so I received the 2 for FREE, the deodorant is $4.99 each and you buy one get the second 50% off so for the 2 its $7.50 this also went with the Gillette which for the 3 it was $11.16 and they gave me $1.67 off (IDK why) so for the 3 it was $9.49 now I had these coupons (3) that was $2 off each body wash so for the 3 body washes it was then $2.49 THEN i had a buy the body wash get the deodorant free so that took an additional $9.98 off making the deodorant $-2.48 PLUS i had $3 in register rewards that i used :)
--not to mention I received $3 in Register Rewards also :)
 I Saved $25.90 :)
Wanna know what i spent? Upfront $5.33 & I also received $3 in Register Rewards so $2.33 :)
Ok as i previously stated the Chips Ahoy are on sale for $.25 (i bought 4 so i could use my $3 in Register Rewards for this transaction), I bought 6 old Spice Body Washes' because I had 3 BOGO coupons they are on sale for 3/$10 and you get $3 in Register rewards making them 3/$7, ok the body wash is $3.33 each and 2 of them are $3.34 so total it is $20 with the BOGO coupon that took $10 off and i also had 3 $1 off coupons that stated if I buy 2 Old Spice products it would take $1 off so thats an additional $3 off we're now at $8  (plus the $1 for the cookies) then I used $3 in Register Rewards and that's how i made my total $5.33 after tax and still received the $3 back for the purchase of the Old Spice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Do I Begin?

Houston, TX, United States
Well, my name is Frances Marie. I'm 21 yrs old and I was born and raised in the great state of Texas. I began couponing originally when i had my first son in 2008, his god mother told me about it so i started. Back then it was a hobby and I did it every so often. But, I will admit since "Extreme Couponing" has aired it has reminded me that i need to get back to it. So i have, now i will not say that I am an extremest, however I do love my coupons & I try not to leave home w/o my binder :)