Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wal Mart Run-In

10 items valued at $22.18 ... of course I wasnt gonna pay that!
since you asked :) I really paid .... wait for it ...
$2.99 :) 
(before Tax)
How?!
Now you know I'm gonna tell ya!
(I save & tell)
Ok let's start with the Fixodent it is at Wal Mart for $3.47 & i bought 2 so that would be $6.94 BUT i had a BOGO coupon so for the 2 it would be $3.47 & I also had a coupon that took $3 off 1, so for the 2 it was $.47 :)
Now the Poligrip is $1.78 and i had a coupon for a FREE up to $2.00 so for the Poligrip I paid $0.00
Ok the Aquafresh kids toothpaste is $1.88 and I had a $1 off coupon that made the price of the toothpaste $.88
The Noxzema razors are $2.67 each so for the 2 it would be $5.34 However, I had 2 $2 off coupons so for the 2 it was $1.34
Ok this is my FAVORITE deal! I have ALOT of FLOSS:) Now, the floss is $.88 each so for the 4 it would be $3.52 BUT i had a coupon that says its $2.50 off any 2 and the price of 2 is $1.76 which leaves me with $-.74 overage for each 2! so the total overage/cost for the floss purchase was $-1.48 :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Do I Begin?

Houston, TX, United States
Well, my name is Frances Marie. I'm 21 yrs old and I was born and raised in the great state of Texas. I began couponing originally when i had my first son in 2008, his god mother told me about it so i started. Back then it was a hobby and I did it every so often. But, I will admit since "Extreme Couponing" has aired it has reminded me that i need to get back to it. So i have, now i will not say that I am an extremest, however I do love my coupons & I try not to leave home w/o my binder :)