Tuesday, May 17, 2011

i LOVE my BABIES.

     "Aido"
This is My Aiden. He's my first born and he means the world to me :)
I see myself in him mor and more everyday, its scary :)
I LOVE HIM
nothing & no one come before him.
he's my mini me, my side kick & my partner in crime ... I love him like a fat kid loves cake :)
"Him Butt"
This is My Amar'e. My 2nd born, but i love him like he was first. He is the biggest baby flirt i know :)
He's my professional eater. lol he eats more than any baby i know! His personality is completely different from me but i wouldnt change it for anything.
I LOVE HIM
nothing & no one come before him either.
Amar'e is my light he makes me that much more happier everyday.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Do I Begin?

Houston, TX, United States
Well, my name is Frances Marie. I'm 21 yrs old and I was born and raised in the great state of Texas. I began couponing originally when i had my first son in 2008, his god mother told me about it so i started. Back then it was a hobby and I did it every so often. But, I will admit since "Extreme Couponing" has aired it has reminded me that i need to get back to it. So i have, now i will not say that I am an extremest, however I do love my coupons & I try not to leave home w/o my binder :)